Sunday, July 20, 2014

Quilt of Valour


After 2 years and with the help of Mary (mum)
 my Quilt of Valour is finished.


I fell in love with is quilt and the cause it supports.
 
The brave men and women who have made 
the ultimate sacrifice to bring peace to the world.

The men and women who have made a choice to enter a 
service to ensure that we are kept safe and
 that those who do not have the luxury's
and freedom's that we are lucky to have get a chance in life!

I don't often make quilts for myself, but this one is a keeper! 

I know Donna has her eye on it, but it looks like Atticus
has beaten the two of us to it!

I'm extremely happy with the way this quilt has turned out. 
Hand sewn and hand quilted by me (Kathryn) and binding by Mary aka Mum!  

1 comment:

  1. It turned out just beautiful! And you certainly deserve a quilt of your own (to be shared with Atticus of course). After all that, you've inspired me to make my own American quilt, so watch this space...

    ReplyDelete