Sunday, July 20, 2014

Bali Meets Sochi Update

After spending a day at Donna's cutting out the Bali meets Sochi quilt I have been making slow progress.

I spent another day on the lounge room floor working on the layout and realised that I have some more cutting out to do!
 I made the decision to leave that until I have got a large portion of the quilt sewn together. 
And just for those who are wondering, I'm doing it by hand. 
In between working and studying! 
You know that thing called "spare time"!....Lol

Nothing like a little challenge!

Anyway, I'm getting there! 
I added another row today.

This quilt is to be a wedding gift. 
The wedding is in August but I have told the recipient that it will be a while after the wedding until they receive it!

I don't really like bright's but I do love the way this quilt is coming together.

1 comment: